Saturday, February 18, 2012

A WEAKNESS for WHITE!!

A talented friend of mine, CATHY PENTON from
 Cathy Penton Atelier posted a few wonderful interior shots of white images on her business facebook page today.
Interior shots I wanted to share.
I have to agree, there's something about having a "weakness for white!"
When I met my husband John, my close female cousins all asked if I picked the house before the man. Our home is "ALL WHITE".
 "Of course not" I said.
There's something completely calming about the palette WHITE - Easy to add colour to or simply white on white.
White doesn't limit you. It leaves you with a blank canvas.
A canvas that has no limits.A canvas to really PLAY with!
I hope you enjoy the following images as much as I did.
Alex O'Halloran - Moss Grotto

















1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics. I love an all white scheme too, beautiful and fresh.

    ReplyDelete