Thursday, September 6, 2012

EARLY SPRING in SEPHIA....

SMOOTH SEPHIA
There never seems to be enough hours in my day to get everything done, so lately I've been pulling out the brushes and painting before work.I've always painted better before the sun comes up,when its quiet and with no interuptions of phones.
This new piece I'm working on is perfect for Spring with gorgeous colour.I hope to finish it next week for my new Spring window.
(Go to MOSS GROTTO facebook page to see it in colour.)

NEW Ethiopian tops in store.

Suede festival bag.Perfect for Summer!

 Collage at MG.


This image is one of the 6 ink girls in our window this month. A set of 3 just sold.One set left.


CC Interiors Elk horn ceramics



Inside out MOSS GROTTO change room is as warm as toast!
KEEP an EYE OPEN for our NEW SPRING window  - due in store soon.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment