Thursday, July 12, 2012

MOSS GROTTO goes to BALI

COLOURS of BALI............
3 more days to go...... and not counting!
 Next week we'll be enjoying the warm temps and sights of Bali.A place I've visited maybe too many times, but its easy to be drawn back.
Wonderful colours,smells and sunshine!
My eyes will be wide open and on duty hoping to get some colour inspiration.
The food markets are always a favourite to me, with their exotic Indonesian fruits,spices and colourful offerings!


Before I head off I wanted to post a few shots of our great new pieces in store.

Vintage silver mirror glassware

Porcelain peacock dish


Silk embroided cushions to brighten up your home in winter!


A gift from my niece Coco.I love this art piece.


For the die hard fans of Ikat print, these fabulous linen cushions are available in different colours



I'm addicted to glass!! I just can't help buying more.These new elegant glasses are available in 2 styles in small and large along with a gorgeous jug.



Every girl needs "ESSIE" nail varnish.Check out our new WINTER colours in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment