Thursday, March 15, 2012

MOSS GROTTO @ NIGHT

After hours at MOSS GROTTO!
There's two times in the day that I fall in love with my store!
Really early in the morning as the sun shines its golden light into my windows and late at night.Everything looks different.Quiet and magic!

Always looking with a critical eye,standing back and seeing what all the passing eyes see is so important to me.
It has to be perfect! 
 GROWN Skin care range - available instore at MOSS GROTTO




Creating a visual fantasy is something I aim to achieve at
MOSS GROTTO as I plan each window.

This original Mexican poncho is the perfect accessory for those winter days coming! Available in natural brown/white & blue/white

                                             PONCHO fun!
ENJOY!
by Alex.O

No comments:

Post a Comment