Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BONEHEADS, ANTIQUE SILVER & a SPLASH of COLOUR

WHO SAYS, "PINK STINKS!"
Can you resist a splash of pink?
 I know I can't!
 Today I thought I'd merchandise our black throws and ruffled black cushions together to sit perfectly alongside a palette of fluoro and hot pink!
With left over fluoro rope from my windows,silver antique vases,tea glasses in pink and silver and a clashing bonehead vase....it worked.
Enjoy!   


This opulent silver plated mirror from India is one of my favourite pieces at Moss Grotto.I never purchase much at trade shows for myself(apart from handbags - my biggest obsession)but I've promised myself to order one of these for our new home the minute our building is complete - I can already see it above the vanity in our bathroom. 

Bonehead clutch

French "POPPY" fragrant soaps.Our male clients can't get enough of them!


Handmade ceramics,marble and more

Large dusty grey ottoman.Also available in white on white.
Yesterday's palette - the start of a new painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment