Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW art for MOSS GROTTO

PAINTS ALIVE!
Its been a crazy few months leading up to Christmas and beyond! 
A great start to Summer for everyone on holidays, families camping on the Coast and for any of my lovely locals who'll be enjoying a quiet spot somewhere?!
After nearly 7 years trading, I'd have to say this Summer has been my favourite! The store and town have been jumping and everyone seems happy!
Sunshine and warm temps really do make a difference!
 
Last week I took some time out to get back to the paints as my Christmas window was in desperate need of a change over!
Thank you to everyone for your wonderful feedback.The 2012 Christmas window installation was one of my favourites. 
This month was a tough one but as always my window seems to come together.

My new painting titled "Something about Kate" was completed this week fresh for the month of January!
 Enjoy!
'Something about Kate'
91.5 x 91.5cm Square. Acrylic on canvas. $695.00






'Something about Kate' can be seen in our windows at Moss Grotto this  month.


 "LIKE" us on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment