Thursday, December 13, 2012

MOSS GROTTO - CHRISTMAS MAGIC!

"MOSS GROTTO says,
THANK YOU"
Thank you to all my regular shoppers/locals and more who continue to support 
MOSS GROTTO.
Thank you to all those kind people who drop in to give me wonderful positive feedback on my window installations.
Thank you to my husband John - who makes everyday great and for his amazing support and help.
Thank you to my Mum Libby who works in store on Sundays,Mondays and when I need a holiday! Nothing is ever too much to ask!
Thank you to Beth & Sophie who'll be working in store for the Summer season!
Thank you to the hard working courier blokes who deliver our great stock!
Thank you to the FACEBOOK & BLOG followers.




 Friday has ALWAYS been my favourite day of the week!


*****Next year MOSS GROTTO is considering re-launching a NEW web page through word press! 
Although blogger has been great for the past 7 years..........I've decided to try something new! Will keep you posted.
"LIKE" us on FACEBOOK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment